You must be over 18 to purchase this hamper as it contains alcohol
- Rustic wooden box of 12 Sligo Bay Oysters - oysters cultivated in the Wild Atlantic waters of Ireland
- Oyster shucking knife
- Hervé Mathelin Cuvée Brut Première, 75cl – A light gold colour with a delicate effervescence, the nose is fresh and pleasant with mixed aromas of citrus, nectarines and hints of white flowers. In the mouth it’s very subtle and remains soft with some biscuit notes.
- Sligo Oyster Experience candle handmade by Glenn & Aisling
- Fresh Lemon
*Rose not included*
Storing your oysters
- Oysters are packaged fresh from the sea, purified and have a best before date of 8 days (after harvest date) if stored in the fridge (1-4 degrees Celsius).
- Do NOT submerge your oysters in water or ice as it can destroy them. They can be served on ice before consumption.
- Throw away any oysters that smell bad or have any broken shells