You must be over 18 to purchase this hamper as it contains alcohol
Please add a personal note at the time of ordering and we will include it.
Please allow up to 48 hours for dispatch.
- Rustic wooden box of 12 Sligo Bay Oysters – oysters cultivated in the Wild Atlantic waters of Ireland
- Oyster shucking knife
- Hervé Mathelin Cuvée Brut Première, 75cl – A light gold colour with a delicate effervescence, the nose is fresh and pleasant with mixed aromas of citrus, nectarines and hints of white flowers. In the mouth it’s very subtle and remains soft with some biscuit notes. Hand picked by Joe from the Wine Buff in Sligo
- Sligo Oyster Experience candle handmade by Glenn & Aisling
- Two Champagne Glasses in a beautiful gift box
- Fresh Lemon
*Rose not included*
Storing your oysters
– Oysters are packaged fresh from the sea, purified and have a best before date of 8 days (after harvest date) if stored in the fridge (1-4 degrees Celsius).
– Do NOT submerge your oysters in water or ice as it can destroy them. They can be served on ice before consumption.
– Throw away any oysters that smell bad or have any broken shells