This fabulous box includes ‘fresh from the sea’ oysters
- Rustic wooden box of 12 Sligo Bay Oysters – oysters cultivated in the Wild Atlantic waters of Sligo
- Colbois Chablis 2016 75cl – Made from 100% Chardonnay grapes. Pale gold colour with emerald tinges. Very refreshing floral aromas mixed with hints of citrus fruit and minerality. Beautiful structure, crisp and fresh. Very pure fruit with long length. Fantastic with pate, lobsters and poultry as well as some goat cheeses. Bought from our Joe who is our local Wine Buff in Sligo.
- Wildwood Wild Blackberry Balsamic locally produced in Mayo
- A Lemon
- Scarlet for your Ma: Hot sauce made in Dublin and jam packed with fresh ingredients. Gluten free & vegan friendly. Perfect with Oysters
*Add oyster shucking knife for €12*
Order for local or nationwide delivery or click and collect from WB’s Coffee House
Must be over 18 to purchase
Storing your Oysters
– Oysters are packaged fresh from the sea, purified and have a best before date of 8 days (after harvest date) if stored in the fridge (1-4 degrees Celsius).
– Do NOT submerge your oysters in water or ice as it can destroy them. They can be served on ice before consumption.
– Throw away any oysters that smell bad or have broken shells