You must be over 18 to purchase this hamper as it contains alcohol
Fabulous hamper includes ‘fresh from the sea’ oysters
- Rustic wooden box of 12 Sligo Bay Oysters – oysters cultivated in the Wild Atlantic waters of Ireland
- Hervé Mathelin Cuvée Brut Première, 75cl – A light gold colour with a delicate effervescence, the nose is fresh and pleasant with mixed aromas of citrus, nectarines and hints of white flowers. In the mouth it’s very subtle and remains soft with some biscuit notes.
- Wildwood Wild Blackberry Balsamic locally produced
- Scarlet For Yer Ma Hot Sauce
- Irish Seaweed Blend – 20g blend of dried Irish Seaweeds by Prannie Rhatigan
- Sligo Oyster Experience candle handmade by Glenn & Aisling
*Shucking Knife NOT included* – One can be added below
Storing your Oysters
– Oysters are packaged fresh from the sea, purified and have a best before date of 8 days (after harvest date) if stored in the fridge (1-4 degrees Celsius).
– Do NOT submerge your oysters in water or ice as it can destroy them. They can be served on ice before consumption.
– Throw away any oysters that smell bad or have broken shells