You must be over 18 to purchase this hamper as it contains alcohol
Fabulous hamper includes ‘Fresh from the Sea’ oysters
- Rustic wooden box of 12 Sligo Bay Oysters – oysters cultivated in the Wild Atlantic waters of Ireland
- Jacky Charpentier Brut Prestige NV 75cl – Champagne AOC, France
(Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir)
Champagne is the consummate pairing with oysters. The two perfectly compliment each other with the acidity & bubbles enhancing the savouriness of the oysters.
- Wildwood Wild Blackberry Balsamic locally produced
- Scarlet For Yer Ma Hot Sauce
- Irish Seaweed Blend – 20g blend of dried Irish Seaweeds by Prannie Rhatigan
- Sligo Oyster Experience candle handmade by Glenn & Aisling
- Fresh Lemon
- Red onion
- Sligo Oyster Experience Recipe Booklet
*Shucking Knife NOT included* – One can be added below
Storing your Oysters
– Oysters are packaged fresh from the sea, purified and have a best before date of 8 days (after harvest date) if stored in the fridge (1-4 degrees Celsius).
– Do NOT submerge your oysters in water or ice as it can destroy them. They can be served on ice before consumption.
– Throw away any oysters that smell bad or have broken shells
Buy your ‘Fresh From The Sea’ Gift Box now but request a delivery or collection date in the notes at checkout, you will not receive your gift box until the requested date.
Final date for boxes to be sent for delivery is 21st December 2022, final collection from WB’s Coffee House date is 24th December 2022.
Order before 11am for Next Day Delivery within Ireland
On the rare occasion a product included may be out of stock, it will be replaced with something equally as nice!