You must be over 18 to purchase this hamper as it contains alcohol
Fabulous hamper includes ‘fresh from the sea’ oysters
- Rustic wooden box of 12 Sligo Bay Oysters – oysters cultivated in the Wild Atlantic waters of Ireland
- Oyster shucking knife
- Colbois Chablis 2016 75cl – Made from 100% Chardonnay grapes. Pale gold colour with emerald tinges. Very refreshing floral aromas mixed with hints of citrus fruit and minerality. Beautiful structure, crisp and fresh. Very pure fruit with long length. Fantastic with pate, lobsters and poultry as well as some goat cheeses.
- Wildwood Wild Blackberry Balsamic locally produced
- Irish Seaweed Blend – 20g blend of dried Irish Seaweeds by Prannie Rhatigan
- Sligo Oyster Experience candle handmade by Glenn & Aisling
Storing your Oysters
– Oysters are packaged fresh from the sea, purified and have a best before date of 8 days (after harvest date) if stored in the fridge (1-4 degrees Celsius).
– Do NOT submerge your oysters in water or ice as it can destroy them. They can be served on ice before consumption.
– Throw away any oysters that smell bad or have broken shells