The following measures will be in place to ensure the safety and protection of our visitors and employees in relation to Covid-19.
- Will wash their hands as frequently as possible
- Will maintain social distance from visitors at all times
- Will social distance from each other at all times
- Will wear a mask or face visor at all times
- Will declare daily that they are illness free and able to work
Visitors to Sligo Oyster Experience:
- Guests will have to confirm that they have quarantined for 14 days if travelling from a country which is not on the government “green list” before checking in
- The counter and oyster bar is protected with Perspex and cleaned before and after each tour.
- All visitors will be asked to social distance from staff and other visitors at all times
- Visitors will be asked to use the sanitiser available
- Visitors need to declare that they are not unwell on arrival
- Visitors will be asked to wear masks in communal areas whenever possible
- We will have medical masks available for purchase for any guests who wish to avail of them
Cleaning of our Public Areas:
- Hand sanitiser will be available in various points throughout the property
- We will have added soap options in our public toilets
- Our team will check all public areas every 30 minutes
- All public areas will be deep cleaned on a daily basis
- All tables and touch points on chairs will be cleaned with an anti- viral cleaning agents after each customer
- All public areas will be routinely (at regular intervals) be sprayed with sanitiser and all windows and doors opened to ensure a fresh air supply
Rest assured that we are monitoring and implementing all government directives. We are constantly reviewing our operations to ensure visitor and staff safety at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Sligo Oyster Experience